Specialties & Qualifications
Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists diagnose and treat heart disease, such as congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart rhythm disorders and heart failure.
Education & Medical Training
• Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center Residency , Internal Medicine
• Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center Fellowship , Cardiovascular Disease
• Franklin Square Hospital Center Internship , Transitional Year
• Maulana Azad Medical College Medical School
Certifications & Licensure
• American Board of Internal Medicine Certified in Internal Medicine
• IN State Medical License Active through 2017
• IL State Medical License Active through 2017
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
• ACC Fellow
Where there is a will there is a way — this adage has been amply proved by Dr. Virendra Bisla, a successful cardiologist and a noted community activist. He feels that one can not achieve anything if one does not set a goal and work for it. In the process, one often faces obstacles in achieving one’s goals. But, with perseverance, the obstacles turn into stepingstones for success. If today the Indian community enjoys a haloed position in the U.S. political circles, it is because of the pioneering work of activists like Dr. Bisla in the areas of professional, social and political circles.